Monday, October 21, 2013

I am about to close this but....

Hye peeps,

Honestly I am about to close this blog since I never intend to expand my idea after my college time. Plus this blog is only used for my previous assignment and existed in way for me to gain the carry marks. I chose Taekwondo as my previous topic to attract my colleague's attention (esp. among women) to create their awareness on how to protect themselves in certain situation. 


However, I just cannot lie to myself that I want to simply delete this blog. I have many stories to tell and perhaps its just not about taekwondo...So, maybe I can write more about my life which is related to current situation especially about women violence and child abuse. So, I guess this is my first official post declared that i am going to write more and more after this (hopefully i'm not a lazy blogger: :)

till then..XOXO ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment